This typical circuit diagram of the blower motor applies to the 1991, 1992, 1993 2.8L V6 Chevrolet S10 and GMC S15 Pick Ups.
This circuit diagram includes the following circuits: blower motor, blower switch, blower resistor, blower relay.
NOTE: The tutorials to test the blower motor, blower resistor, and blower switch can be found here:
- How To Test The Blower Control Switch (2.8L Chevy S10/ GMC S15).
- How To Test The Blower Resistor (2.8L Chevy S10/GMC S15).
- How To Test The Blower Motor (2.8L Chevy S10/ GMC S15).
More GM 2.8L Tutorials
To see all of the 2.8L S10/S15 specific articles, go to: GM 2.8L Index of Articles.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll find in the Index of Articles:
- How To Test The MAP Sensor With A Multimeter (2.8L Chevy S10, GMC S15).
- Vacuum Hose Routing Diagram 1988 GM 2.8L S10/S15.
- How To Test For A Bad Alternator (2.8L V6 S10/S15).
- How To Test Engine Compression (2.8L S10 Pickup/Blazer).
- How To Bench Test The Starter Motor.
- How To Test The Starter Motor On the Car (Step by Step).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!