Where To Buy The Cam Sensor And Save
If the camshaft position sensor is bad, you'll need to replace the entire distributor.
The following links will help you comparison shop for the distributor.
Not sure if the above distributor fits your particular 2.5L V6 Chrysler/Dodge? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits. If it doesn't fit, they'll find you the right one.
More 2.5L V6 Chrysler Diagnostic Tutorials
You can find a complete list of Chrysler 2.5L tutorials in these two indexes:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- Oxygen Sensor Heater Test -P0135 (1998-2000 2.5L Stratus/Cirrus).
- How To Test The MAP Sensor (2.5L V6 Chrysler).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (2.5L V6 Chrysler).
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (2.5L V6 Chrysler).
- How To Test Engine Compression (2.5L V6 Chrysler).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!