Where To Buy The Oxygen Sensor And Save Some $$$
If your 2.0L Ford Escape (2.0L Mazda Tribute) needs a new upstream oxygen sensor, take a look at the links below. I think they'll save you some bucks:
NOTE: If you're not sure if the above upstream O2 sensor fit your particular 2.0L Escape (2.0L Mazda Tribute) don't worry. Once you get to the site, they'll make sure the sensor is the right one, if not, they'll find you the right one.
More 2.0L Ford Diagnostic Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 2.0L Ford Escape (2.0L Mazda Tribute) tutorials in these two indexes:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (2.0L Ford Escape).
- How To Test Engine Compression (2.0L Ford).
- MAF Sensor Test 2.0L Escort, Tracer (1997-2002).
- How To Test The Ford EGR Valve EGR Vacuum Solenoid, DPFE Sensor.
- How To Test The Crankshaft Position Sensor (Ford 1.9L, 2.0L) (at troubleshootmyvehicle.com).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!