Where To Buy The Fuel Pump And Save
The fuel pump in your 4.2L F150 (E150 or E250) is located inside the fuel tank. The fuel pump can be bought in any auto parts store, but I think you'll find the better price online. The following fuel pumps are pretty good deals:
Not sure if the above fuel pumps fit your particular 4.2L V6 Ford Pickup or Van? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure it fits by asking you the specifics of your vehicle. If it doesn't fit, they'll find you the right one.
More 4.2L Ford Diagnostic Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 4.2L Ford tutorials in this index:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (4.2L Ford).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (4.2L Ford F150, E150, E250).
- How To Do An Engine Compression Test (4.2L Ford).
- How To Test The Ford EGR Valve EGR Vacuum Solenoid, DPFE Sensor.
- How To Test The Coil Pack (Ford 3.0L, 3.8L, 4.0L, 4.2L).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!