Where To Buy The Alternator And Save
The alternator, for the 2.5L Nissan doesn't come cheap. The links below will help you shop/compare and see where you can find the best deal on the alternator:
Not sure if the above alternator and alternator belt fit you particular 2.5L Altima? Don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure the parts fit and if they don't they'll ask you about your Nissan's specifics to find you the right parts.
Related Test Articles
To see all of the 2.5L Nissan specific articles, go to: Nissan 2.5L Index Of Articles.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll find in the Index of Articles:
- Coil-On-Plug (COP) Coil Test 2.5L Nissan Altima, Sentra (2002-2006).
- How To Test Engine Compression (2.5L Nissan Altima, Sentra).
- Testing A Bad Alternator: Symptoms And Diagnosis.
- How To Bench Test The Starter Motor.
- How To Troubleshoot a Blown Head Gasket (2.5L) (at: troubleshootmyvehicle.com).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!