Where To Buy The Oxygen Sensor And Save
If you find, after testing the heated oxygen sensor that its heater element is fried, take a look at the links below. I think they'll save you some bucks:
NOTE: If you're not sure if the above heated O2 sensor fits your particular 3.0L Nissan Pathfinder (or Nissan Pick Up) don't worry, once you get to the site, they'll make sure the sensor is the left one, if not, they'll find you the left one.
More 3.0L Nissan Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorials in this index: Nissan 3.0L Index Of Articles.
Here's a small sample of the 3.0L Nissan tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test Engine Compression (3.0L Nissan).
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Test 3.0L Nissan Quest (1993, 1994, 1995).
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Test 3.0L Nissan Maxima (1995-1999).
- How To Test The Starter Motor (Nissan 3.0L, 3.3L) (at: troubleshootmyvehicle.com).
- How To Test Engine Compression (Nissan 3.0L, 3.3L, 3.5L) (at: troubleshootmyvehicle.com).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!