Here is the typical and simplified fuel injector wiring diagram for the following vehicles:
- 2001, 2002 2.4L DOHC Chrysler Sebring.
- 2002 2.4L DOHC Dodge Sebring.
- 2001, 2002 2.4L DOHC Dodge Stratus.
NOTE: The typical wiring diagram above applies to the 2.4L Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) engine only.
You can find the typical fuel injector wiring diagram for the 1995-2000 2.4L DOHC Dodge Stratus here: Fuel Injector Circuit Wiring Diagram (1995-2000 2.4L Cirrus, Stratus, Breeze).
The following tutorial will help you test the fuel injectors: How To Test The Fuel Injectors (2001-2006 2.4L Sebring And Stratus).
Fuel Injector Fuse Location
More 2.4L Chrysler And Dodge Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 2.4L Chrysler and Dodge tutorials in this index:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test Engine Compression (2.4L Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth).
- How To Test For A Blown Head Gasket (2.4L Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth).
- How To Test The Fuel Pump (2001-2006 2.4L Sebring And Stratus).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (2001-2006 2.4L Cirrus And Stratus).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!