Where To Buy The Alternator And Save
If your test results indicate that the alternator is defective, check out the following links. I think that they'll help you to comparison shop for it and maybe even save a few bucks:
Not sure if the alternator above fits your particular 2.5L Ford Ranger? No worries, once you get to the site, they'll ask you for your vehicle's specific information. With this info, they'll make sure it fits. If it doesn't, they'll find you the right one.
More 2.5L Ford Ranger Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorials here: Ford 2.5L Index Of Articles.
Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find there:
- How To Test The Ignition Coils (1998-2001 2.5L Ford Ranger).
- How To Test The Blower Resistor (1998-2000 2.5L Ford Ranger).
- How To Test The Front O2 Sensor Heater (1998-2001 2.5L Ford Ranger).
- Rear O2 Sensor Heater Test (1998-2001 2.5L Ford Ranger).
- How To Test The TPS (1998-2001 2.5L Ford Ranger).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!