This typical circuit diagram of the fuel pump circuit applies to:
- 1993, 1994, 1995 (4.9L, 5.0L, 5.8L) Ford F150, F250, and F350 with dual fuel tanks.
This fuel pump circuit wiring diagram includes the following circuits:
- Fuel Pump Relay.
- Fuel Pump Inertia Switch.
- Fuel Tank Selector Switch.
- Front Tank Fuel Pump.
- Rear Tank Fuel Pump.
The following diagnostic tutorial will help you test the front and rear tank fuel pumps:
NOTE: You can find the 1996 F-Series Pickup fuel pump circuit diagram here:
- Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram -Single Tank (1996 Ford F150, F250, F350).
- Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram -Dual Fuel Tanks (1996 Ford F150, F250, F350).
More 4.9L, 5.0L, and 5.8L Ford Tutorials
You can find more tutorials Ford F150, F250, and F350 in the following index:
Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- How To Test The Ford Ignition Control Module (Distributor Mounted).
- How To Test The Ford Ignition Control Module.
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Test (Ford 5.0L, 5.8L).
- How To Test The Ford Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor.
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!