This typical fuel pump circuit diagram applies to the 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Nissan Sentra equipped with a 2.5L 4 cylinder.
Fuel Pump Pressure Specification
The fuel pump is located in the fuel tank. At engine idle, the fuel pump should output 51 PSI.
The fuel pump relay is located behind the left side kick panel.
More 2.5L Nissan Tutorials
To see all of the 2.5L Nissan specific articles, go to: Nissan 2.5L Index Of Articles.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll find in the Index of Articles:
- Coil-On-Plug (COP) Coil Test 2.5L Nissan Altima, Sentra (2002-2006).
- How To Test Engine Compression (2.5L Nissan Altima, Sentra).
- Testing A Bad Alternator: Symptoms And Diagnosis.
- How To Bench Test The Starter Motor.
- How To Troubleshoot a Blown Head Gasket (2.5L) (at: troubleshootmyvehicle.com).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!