This simplified typical fuel pump circuit wiring diagram applies to the 1992-1993 5.2L V8 Dodge Dakota.
This typical circuit diagram includes the following circuits: fuel pump and fuel pump relay circuits.
The fuel pump pressure specification for the 1992-1993 5.2L V8 Dodge Dakota is:
- 39 PSI with the Key On Engine Off.
- 39 PSI with the Key On Engine Running and fuel pressure regulator disconnected from its vacuum hose.
The fuel pump is located in the fuel tank.
Fuel Pump Relay Location
On the 1994 and 1995 3.9L V6 Dodge Dakota the fuel pump relay is located in the Power Distribution Center (under-hood fuse and relay box).
Fuel Pump Relay Connector Pin Out
NOTE: The fuel pump relay terminals are male terminals. The terminals in the fuel pump relay socket are female terminals.
|A||Dark Blue (DK BLU)||12 Volts Input (Fuse 16 Dash Fuse Box)|
|B||Red With White Stripe (RED/WHT)||12 Volts Input (Fuse D Power Distribution Center)|
|C||Dark Blue With Yellow Stripe (DK BLU/YEL)||Fuel Pump Relay And ASD Relay Control (PCM)|
|D||Dark Green With Black Stripe (DK GRN/BLK)||12 Volts Output|
More 5.2L Dodge Dakota Tutorials
You can find a complete list of 5.2L Dodge Dakota tutorials in this index:
Here's a small sample of the tutorials you'll find in the index:
- Blown Head Gasket Tests (1997-1999 V8 Dodge Dakota, Durango).
- How To Test The Fuel Pump (1997-1999 V8 Dodge Dakota, Durango).
- How To Test The Crankshaft Position Sensor (1997-1999 V8 Dakota, Durango).
- How To Test The Throttle Position Sensor (1997-1999 V8 Dakota, Durango).
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!