This wiring diagram applies to 1992, 1993, and 1994 3.0L V6 Ford Ranger.
Injectors #1, #2, and #3 are located on Bank 1 of the engine. Injectors #4, #5, and #6 are located on Bank 2 of the engine and are underneath the intake manifold plenum.
The following tutorial explains the fuel injector resistance test:
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (1992-1994 3.0L Ford Ranger).
- How To Test The Fuel Injectors (Ford 3.0L, 3.8L) (at: troubleshootmyvehicle.com).
More 3.0L Ford Tutorials
You can find a complete list of tutorials in these two indexes:
Here's a sample of the tutorials you'll find there:
- How To Test The Ford Ignition Control Module (Distributor Mounted).
- 1992-1994 3.0L Ford Ranger Starter Motor Circuit Wiring Diagram.
- Tune Up And Torque Specifications 1991-1994 3.0L Ford Ranger.
- How To Test The Ford Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor.
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!