This typical and simplified fuel pump circuit wiring diagram applies to:
- 1995 3.4L DOHC Chevrolet Lumina.
- 1995 3.4L DOHC Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
The fuel pump is located in the fuel tank.
The 1995 3.4L DOHC Chevy Lumina and Monte Carlo fuel pump pressure specification is:
- 41-47 PSI Key On With Engine Off.
- With Key On Engine Running, fuel pressure should drop 3 to 10 PSI.
RELATED WIRING DIAGRAMS:
- Ignition System Circuit Diagram (1995 3.4L DOHC V6 Chevy Lumina, Monte Carlo).
- Fuel Injector Circuit Diagram (1995 3.4L DOHC V6 Chevrolet Lumina, Monte Carlo).
You can find a complete list of wiring diagrams for the 3.4L DOHC Chevrolet Lumina and Monte Carlo in this index:
If this info really saved the day, buy me a beer!