Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter
The Fluke multimeter, is among the most accurate and the best digital multimeters to own. Now, those of you that need to upgrade to a Professional Grade tool or want to start out with one, then the Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter is the one for you. Having owned one for many years, this is why I recommend it:
- Virtually drop-proof. Now of course you're not buying a multimeter to drop it, but when you're working around a car or engine compartment, equipment falling and hitting the floor is a common occurrence. This multimeter can take it.
- Handles all of the important basics: AC/DC Volts, Ohms, Amps, etc.
- It handles Hertz Frequency.
- Easy to use.
- Its yellow color makes it hard to lose it or forget it among the darkness of the engine compartment.
- It uses one 9 V battery.
- It has the Auto Power Off feature which will turn the multimeter off on its own if you walk away and forget to turn it off yourself.
- True RMS multimeter. Which, in layman's terms, means this is a very accurate multimeter.
- If you buy it new, it comes with test leads, an Owners Manual and the battery is included.
- This is a ‘Professional Grade’ tool.
- It's a 10 megaohm impedance multimeter.
If you're looking for an accurate, rugged and dependable multimeter, then the Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter is the one your wife would want you to buy (by the way, she says it's ok, you can buy it) and you can buy it here: Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter. How much does it cost? You can find the current price in the box on the right of the list of features above.